RETURN, REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY
Welcome to www.amazmeds.com (“amazmeds.com”, “amazmeds”, “Website”, “Pharmacy”, or “we”). This Website/App is managed and operated by amazmeds online Pharmacy Pvt Ltd., whose registered office is in Hyderabad, India.
amazmeds online Pharmacy Pvt Ltd., a company incorporated under the laws of India, having its registered office at H.NO-1-98/8/C/18, PLOT 1/B , FLAT-201 VASUKI CHANDINI JEWELS , Jaihind layout MADHAPUR, HYDERABAD-500081 TELANGANA, India (“amazmeds, we, us”), manages and operates an online marketplace at www.amazmeds.com and a mobile application under the brand name amazmeds (collectively referred to as the “Platform”) which facilitates different vendors to sell their Products and/or Services and enabling different buyers to purchase the Products and/or Services offered by the vendors to the users of the Platform (“User” or “Users” or “you”).
We aim to provide the best User experience to our Users beginning from placing order and/or booking an appointment to initiating a return. While transacting on the Platform, you can expect a hassle-free experience in returning the Product and cancelling the Services that you have ordered/booked and can rely on us as your preferred shopping destination or Service location.
This return, refund, and cancellation refund policy (“Policy”), together with the Terms and Conditions [accessible at https://22.214.171.124/terms-and-conditions ] sets out amazmeds’s procedures and policies in accepting: (a) Return, (b) Refund, and (c) Cancellation thereof. Any return or cancellation of Products or Services by you are subject to the terms and conditions set out under this Policy.
APPLICABILITY OF POLICY
(A) By agreeing to use the Platform and/or placing a request for purchase of Product(s) and/or Services on the Platform, you agree to be bound by the terms contained in this Policy without modification. If you do not agree to the terms contained in this Policy, you are advised not to transact on the Platform.
TERMS FOR CANCELLATION, RETURN AND REFUND OF ORDERS
Please carefully read all the parts to understand the conditions applicable in case of returns, refunds and cancellation of a Product.
Return Policy :
We do our best to ensure that the products you order are delivered according to your specifications. However, should you receive an (a) incomplete order, (b) expired product, (c) damaged product, (d) incorrect product, (e) doctor changes the prescription (f) death of a patient, please notify amazmeds User Support immediately or within 10 working days of receiving the products, to ensure prompt resolution. Please note that amazmeds will not accept liability for such delivery issues if you fail to notify us within 10 working days of receipt.
User cannot return non-refundable Product; it is User’s responsibility to check whether the Product falls under returnable/non-returnable category before placing an order.
We also understand that various circumstances may compel you to return a product or products that are not defective. In these cases, we may allow the return of unopened, unused products after deducting a 20% restocking charge, ONLY if you notify us within 30 working days of receipt and amazmeds reserves the right to accept or reject the product returned in such scenarios.
RETURN POLICY EXCEPTIONS:
Please note that we are unable to offer replacements or exchanges for the following product categories: Injections, Health Monitor & Equipment and Ortho Support.
Also, amazmeds reserves the right to refuse returns (or refunds) for certain products, as marked in the respective product pages as “Note: This item cannot be returned for a refund or exchange”.
- At amazmeds, we do our best to ensure that you are completely satisfied with our products. And we are happy to issue a full refund based on the conditions listed below: Full Refund Possible If: you received a defective item; the ordered item(s) is lost or damaged during transit. you have received the product that has crossed the expiry date
- Please note: Mode of refund may vary depending on circumstances. If the mode of refund is by Credit/Debit Card or Net Banking, please allow 7 to 10 working days for the credit to appear in your account. While we regret any inconvenience caused by this time frame, it is the bank’s policy that delays the refund timing, and we have no control over that. If the mode of refund is by wallet, credit should be available within 24 hours.
- Cash on Delivery: In order to process such refunds for COD orders, the User will be required to send an email to [email protected] or call us at 7200712345. Thereafter, the User will receive a refund to his/her wallet or User’s bank account. In case if it is to be refunded to User’s bank account, the User will have to provide a cancelled cheque leaf and accurate bank details.
- In those cases, the amount shall be refunded back to the source account of the User. If the User chooses to get the amount into the Wallet, then at the time of deactivation of the User’s account, the amount that is unused in his/her wallet account will be transferred back to User’s bank account.
- amazmeds shall directly refund to the User’s bank account during situations such as –
a. When excessive price has been charged/collected from the User and amount needs to be refunded;
b. Any other cases where amazmeds has to refund the amount to the User which righteously belongs to the User. If the User chooses to get the refund to the wallet during the above-mentioned scenarios [as per clause B(v)], at the time of deactivation of the User’s account, any amount that is unused in the wallet shall be transferred to the User’s Bank account.
How to Request a Refund
To request a refund, simply email us your order details, including the reason why you’re requesting a refund. We take User feedback very seriously and use it to constantly improve our quality of service.
User may cancel the order of a product before it is out for delivery. On the receipt of order cancellation request, your order will be cancelled with immediate effect.
The Website/App shall be only an intermediary connecting the User with the Doctor/registered medical practitioners of the service booked. Once the appointment has been made and a confirmation has been given to the User, the Company shall inform the Doctor/registered medical practitioners who shall render the consult at the agreed time, location and mode provided at the time of booking the service.
We are in no way liable for any deficiency of services if any arises including but not limited to cancellation of order due to unavailability of the Doctor/registered medical practitioners.
Once an appointment has made and it is confirmed at our end, no amount shall be refunded, in the event of a cancellation. However, in certain circumstances, the Company at its discretion shall permit a refund of the full or partial amount if the Doctor/registered medical practitioners becomes unavailable or if an alternative Doctor/registered medical practitioners is arranged to consult. The decision of the Company shall be final in such cases.
If you have any queries, do call our help desk at 72007-12345, email us at [email protected], or contact our User support executives through online chat. We’re here for you!